pursuant to article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, this page describes the methods for processing personal data of users who browse the website www.nuovagalvanica.com
The data controller is NUOVA GALVANICA EREDI CROPELLI ORAZIO DI CROPELLI LUCIANO & C. S.a.s. – VIA ROSSAGHE 23/25 25065 LUMEZZANE (BS) – Italy – Fiscal Code – Brescia Business Registration Number: 01708950173 – VAT N°: 00649400983
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The personal data submitted by you will be used for the following purposes:
- Concluding contracts you are part of or conducting pre-contract activities upon your request. This need represents the legal basis that legitimises the ensuing processing.
- Meeting legal and fiscal obligations stemming from relationships with you in progress. This need represents the legal basis that legitimises the ensuing processing.
- Meeting the obligations provided for by the law, by a regulation, by the European union regulations or by an order issued by the Authorities. This need represents the legal basis that legitimises the ensuing processing.
- Promotion or sales of products or services of the Data Controller, of the group-member companies by sending emails e-mails, newsletters, marketing communications and/or advertisement material relating to products and services offered by the Data Controller and communications regarding added-value services, after-sales services, novelties and best performing products;
Your consent, which you are free to grant or deny and which you can withdraw at any time, is the legal basis that legitimises the ensuing processing.
Failure to submit actually entails the impossibility to provide you with business communications regarding the products subject of sale.
TYPE OF PROCESSED DATA AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI/URL form (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computer environment of the user.
This data, required to access web services, is also treated with the aim of:
- Obtaining statistical information on the use of the services (most visited pages, number of visitors per time or day bracket, geographic areas of origin, etc.);
- Check the correct operation of the offered services.
Browsing data does not persist for more than seven days (unless there arises the need for crime investigation by the legal authority).
Data submitted by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to our email addresses, the filling out and submission of forms present in this website intended for contacts, registration to our e-shop and purchase of products entails the acquisition of data required to respond or execute the request as well as the acquisition of all personal data included in the communications.
The recipient of the data collected following the above is NUOVA GALVANICA EREDI CROPELLI ORAZIO DI CROPELLI LUCIANO & C. S.a.s. – VIA ROSSAGHE 23/25 25065 LUMEZZANE ( BS ) – Italy – Fiscal Code – Brescia Business Registration N°: 01708950173 – VAT N°: 00649400983.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTIES IN QUESTION
The interested parties, following request through our email or certified E-Mail channels, have the right to request from the data controller, where provided for, access to the personal data thereof and correction or deletion thereof or limitation of processing regarding them or deny consent to processing (articles 15 et seq. of the Regulation).
RIGHT TO COMPLAINT
Any interested parties who deem that the processing of personal data concerning them conducted through this website occurs in breach of the provisions laid down by the Regulation have the right to file a complaint before the Italian Data Protection Authority, as laid down by article 77 of the Regulation, or take action before the due law authorities (article 79 of the Regulation).
What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a piece of text that a website sends to the browser and stores in your computer when you browse an internet website. Cookies are used to run websites in a more efficient manner, so as to improve the performance thereof and provide the website owners with information.
Which type of cookies are used in this website and for which purpose?
Our website uses different types of cookies, each one of which has a specific function, as indicated hereinafter:
- These cookies allow the website to run correctly and they are used for collecting information on how visitors use the website. This information is used for filling out reports and helping us to improve the website. Cookies collect information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where the visitors come from and the pages they visited.
- These cookies are for example used by Google Analytics to process statistical analysis on the browsing methods used by users on the website by means of computers or mobile applications, on the number of visited pages or the number of clicks made on a page when browsing a website. (Click here for an overview of Google privacy notice)
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. However, most browsers allow to control and disable cookies through browser settings. However, bear in mind that disabling browser cookies or functional cookies may cause the malfunctioning of the website and/or limit the offered service. To change settings, follow the procedure indicated by the various browsers and found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu.
To learn more on cookies, read the regulation.