Ever the core business of our activity, our galvanic treatments on third-party products apply to various industrial sectors.
Whether decorative electroplating or technical electroplating, the range of operations covers various industries including:
- Industrial taps/fittings
- Fire arms
Approaching a new market and looking for different solutions for products already available in the market always entails risks that must be taken into account.
Our experience includes 100 years of case history and solutions found alongside constant update on the regulatory framework at international level, as well as new technologies.
Our specialised technicians are at your disposal to meet any needs including:
- Feasibility studies
- Designing/creating dedicated equipment and installations
- Technical/regulatory support
- Quality and quantity laboratory analysis and tests
The quality of a coating depends on the consistency and repeatability of the process itself.
It is crucial for all substances and solutions used to be constantly monitored and analysed, same case applying to the end results after the processes.
This is why we set up an in-house laboratory with staff that is not only skilled but also crucial for the purpose.
Thanks to our equipment, we are in a position to conduct the following tests:
- Thickness non-destructive analysis
- Metal quantitative analysis in solutions
- Corrosion resistance test with salt spray chambers
- Sulphates analysis
- Surface tension measurement
- Resin sections enlargement
- Deposition tests through HULL Cell TEST
- SEM-EDS analysis