Bright deposit consisting of a double layer of nickel + chromium. Additionally, to the conventional electrolytic nickel-plating deposit, a further chromium deposition is carried out through a chromium trioxide bath.
The coating appears bright with high resistance to wear and corrosion.
- High resistance to corrosion
- Self-passivating in presence of oxygen
- Resistant to alkalis and to organic acids
- CE1907/2006 – 18/12/06 REACH
- Annex XIV: list of substances subject of approval;
- Annex XVII: hazardous preparations and articles, restrictions regarding manufacturing, introduction into the market and use of some substances;
- 59 par.10: SVHC (substances of very high concern)
- 2011/65/UE – ROHS 3
- Free of lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd), hexavalent chromium (Cr6+), polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE), phthalic acid esters (DEHP, BBP, DBP, DIBP)
Compatible with the standards:
Nickel-plating deposit is not compatible with any of the standards and regulations regarding water potability, contact with food products and anallergicity.
||OT (0,2% Pb)
|Resistance to corrosion
|Ni deposit release
|Pb deposit release